Saturday, December 1, 2007

Why Politics?

Typically, I don't actively write my opinion on politics, but today I read a comment by someone that said that they are glad that they are a democrat because how scary the republicans are. For some reason it really bothered me. I came to the conclusion that out of all the professions on the earth, the only one that claims it does everything for humanity, but in reality does practically nothing, is politics.

I could expound, but I'm tired and you're all smart enough to come up with supporting evidence that this is true. Honestly, my city council does more for me than the Fed will ever do. And most of them were picked because their name came first on the ballot, not from politicking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home